Online video has become a very important tool in search engine optimization circles, and as careful SEO professionals we’re always looking for every edge to give our customers and their businesses.
1. The growth of mobile devices seems to be infinite; with each new model, mobiles and tablet devices are faster, more user friendly, and more intuitive. This creates a larger demand for video, as smart phones and tablets have replaced desktops and TV’s for search and entertainment.
2. SEO Benefits are obvious; video helps increase your business' reach. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine, second only to Google and let’s not forget that Google owns YouTube.
3. Instagram, Vine, and other video apps are simplifying video creation.
4. Google+ has partnered with YouTube to create "Google Hangouts on Air." This new format allows us to stream live videos that can be broadcasted on a website and will be recorded and automatically added to your YouTube channel. The streaming will be simultaneous on Google+ Hangouts, YouTube, and your website. Essentially, any one can have their own TV channel.
5. Facebook has also introduced and improved their mobile ads platform, as a new way to use mobile app ads which in turn will drive engagement and conversions.
Finally, let’s not forget that video has always been the best and most effective way to communicate your products and services. Using video is much simpler for a customer to understand what your company does. Especially if your business is based on products or services that require a demo, you will find video marketing the most effective solution.
Copyright © 2014 Franz Israel & Turnover Web. All rights reserved.