Companies continue to advertise on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for the simple fact that not advertising on social media would account for a loss of an immense amount of opportunity to connect with potential. However, companies must avoid the following mistakes while advertising on social sites
1) In case, you are just trying your hands on social media marketing arena, make sure you choose one platform to start with and get comfortable with it before opting for another.
2) Make sure that your social presence is strong enough to attract people to look at your page nay buy your products and service. There’s a reason Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga have millions of followers: They are strong personalities and were able to attract people towards them. The same applies to social media marketing.
3) Organizations must understand the fact that social media attracting people through visual effects. Hence, post more videos and photos to attract customers.
4) Make sure that you respond quickly to customer queries and provide them with all the data and information that they require.
5) After you get a hold of one media completely, then try your hands on another one; however, make sure that the data and information provided at both sites are common.
If you keep the fore mentioned points in mind, you can certainly make maximum through social media marketing.